Wednesday, December 26, 2007

CHRISTMAS GIFTS!!!!



Eating a huckleberry muffin






Christmas with Lily!!! It took her an hour to open her stocking... so we decided we would have to help her with her gifts or we would have been here a week! Uncle Grant gave her the ultimate gift... this fantastic sled... she loves it!!! As you can see from the pictures it was a toss up who enjoyed the first ride more- Grant or Lily! It was a great day!


BUT the best part of Christmas for me was Christmas Eve Lily learned to CRAWL!!!!! I got a picture of it today! She did it once and has got it now. I am laughing... she is now getting into all of these things and going all places that Harper has been for a while. Good thing I had him to train me since she went from stationary to totally mobile in ONE DAY! She seems to be very happy with the fact that she can explore. I finally stopped crying each time she crawled when she had done it about a dozen times. She is now digging though her diaper bag! I have to do some baby proofing today!


1 comment:

Sabari folk said...

OOOOOOH I am so excited to see her crawling around. Harper is going to be happy to have his little gal Lily cruising around with him. I told him and he just smiled. Welcome to the new crawling baby stage - hah! Happy baby proofing. tshus. XO Sue